COMMON DUI TOPICS
Have you been arrested for drunk driving? Unsure about what to do next? We encourage you to contact the professionals of Boise Advocate as soon as possible. We have successfully handled thousands of cases throughout the years, and we know how to help you protect you.
GET LAW FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW!
This time following a DUI arrest can be exceptionally confusing and the laws can be complex. That is why we encourage you to discuss your situation with a skilled lawyer from our team as soon as possible. If you would simply like to learn more about what you’re facing or have questions about common DUI topics, we encourage you to read below:
- Actual Physical Control – It is not enough in DUI cases to simply prove that an individual was drunk. It must also be proven that the individual was in actual physical control of the vehicle. This can be done by proving they were in possession of or close to a key, located in the driver’s seat, and more.
- Alternative Sentencing – In the state of Idaho, judges who are overseeing court hearings for DUI may have the option to order alternative sentences in lieu of having the defendant serve jail time. This may include enrolling in a Day Reporting Program or an Electrical Monitoring Program. For some individuals, DUI offenders may have the option of a Residential Drug or Alcohol Treatment Program.
- DUI Lawyer Costs – The costs of helping people through the legal process that results from being arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated varies for defense lawyers. Many DUI lawyers and other types of defense lawyers charge a flat fee that is determined after the Free Consultation with clients to learn the details of their case.
- Lawyer Flexible Payments – Getting arrested for DUI is unfortunate, not only can your job and driving privilidges be at risk, you need to hire an aggressive attorney. Most lawyers require a deposit, and they also typically offer payment plans or flexible monthly options if a credit card is not an option.
- Reduced DUI or Dismissal – Various circumstances, police misconduct, or poor evidence may lead the prosecuting attorney to reduce the DUI charges or dismiss it entirely.
DON’T WAIT: CONTACT US FOR A FREE CASE REVIEW
Do you have more questions? Get the help of an aggressive DUI lawyer from our Boise firm. We have the experience you need to fully protect your legal rights and the knowledge to guide you through the process from the very beginning until the very end. We are attorneys serving Treasure Valley families in need from Eagle to Nampa and Caldwell.